Listing items on SidelineSwap is free. We charge Sellers a fee based on the price of item.
Payment processing fees: In addition to the Seller fee outlined above, SidelineSwap collects a payment processing fee which is paid out to our payment processor. The payment processing fee is 2.9% the cost of the item + $0.30.
Reminder: Unless the seller chooses free or discounted shipping when they list their item, the buyer pays for the cost of shipping. The shipping cost does not factor into a seller's fees.
- Maximum Seller Fee: $100
- Minimum Seller Fee: $1.99
What do you get in return for your fees?
- We advertise your items on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and everywhere else online and offline that people search for sports gear to make sure your items sell as quickly as possible.
- A seamless shipping experience with prepaid shipping labels and tracking.
- Seller protection against chargebacks and fraud.
- Payment processing and free payouts.
- Pricing guidance via our value guide.
- Excellent customer support.
- Supporting our mission of making sports more affordable. A portion of our revenue supports charities with a shared mission of increasing access to sports.
SidelineSwap works with "Elite Sellers" to streamline their account management process, drive more traffic, and maximize sales. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!