As you've probably noticed, SidelineSwap supports Canadian Buyers AND Sellers. Here are a few helpful tips while we continue to work on ways to better serve you. We welcome your feedback if there is anything we can do to make your experience on SidelineSwap better.
- Browsing Canadian Only Items: You can buy from US users and still expect great deals, but buying from fellow Canadians is the best way to ensure the lowest shipping prices. On the left side of any results page you can select “Ships From: Canada.” Items also have a country flag on the right-hand side to indicate where it is shipping from. Below are 5 of our best Canadian Sellers, and a link to all Canadian results.
- Pro Stock Hockey Sticks: https://sidelineswap.com/HSelect09
- Pro Stock Hockey Equipment: https://sidelineswap.com/BackdoorSports
- Multi-Sport: https://sidelineswap.com/spoex
- Multi-Sport: https://sidelineswap.com/PeranisHockey
- Pro Stock Hockey Sticks: https://sidelineswap.com/HockeyOnSale
- All Results
- Currency: All prices on SidelineSwap are in USD (we’re working on that). You can browse in CAD by clicking here. Even with the exchange rate, you are sure to find great deals.
- Taxes and Duty: When buying from the US, not all packages are subject to duty as they are used and some fall outside taxable categories. However, Buyers are responsible for paying any import fees, usually as part of clearing their parcel through customs or when they receive their item. Learn more here.
Currency + Getting Paid: All prices on SidelineSwap are in USD (we’re working on that). If you’re a Canadian user who does not have a bank account that supports USD cashouts, you will need to cash out in CAD. Our payout partner Payoneer will convert your funds from USD to CAD at the current mid-market rate. The funds will process into your bank account 1-2 days after the cashout has been submitted.
Shipping: Shipping is fully paid for by the Buyer -- We offer Buyers commercial shipping rates at checkout, and default to the cheapest shipping option. For most Canadian domestic shipments, we use Canada Post. Skis and larger items may ship via UPS.