Zip is an installment payment platform that let you pay for your SidelineSwap purchase over time in 4 easy installments using a credit or debit card every 2 weeks.
- Currently, Zip is only available for customers located in the US and Canada.
- To use Zip, your order subtotal must be equal to or greater than $35.00
- There is a $1 per-installment fee to use Zip, regardless of the size of your order. As long as your installments are paid on-time, there are no other fees to shop with Zip.
- If your order is never shipped or returned to the sender, you will be issued a full refund, up to the amount that you've paid for the order.
All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method.
- New Zip customers need to have paid the second installment on their first purchase before making a second purchase using Zip on SidelineSwap.
- ZIp does not use a hard credit check during their approval process, but your credit score may be negatively impacted if you're late on Zip payments.