Simply put, the lower your refund rate, the higher your chances of making more sales and more money on SidelineSwap. Here's how:
- Our item feed algorithm gives "preferential treatment" to sellers with the lowest refund rate. In other words, we surface their listings higher in search and browse.
- Our marketing team only includes items posted by sellers with a refund rate below a certain percentage in their campaigns. If you're a good seller, we want to put more of your items in front of potential buyers.
- We've surveyed thousands of buyers over the years. The data tell us that buyers are nearly 3x more likely to buy from sellers with a strong seller rating than no feedback or bad feedback.
- Sellers with a lower refund rate become eligible for various seller badges, which distinguish them from the general selling community.
- Sellers who sell in large volumes and maintain a low refund rate become eligible for discounted fees.
- SidelineSwap reserves the right to remove an account with a high refund rate.