At SidelineSwap, we're constantly striving to deliver our buyers and sellers the best marketplace experience possible. Over the past several months, we've been working on updates to our payments technology to further improve the buying and selling experience on SidelineSwap.
Now we're taking the first step towards bringing that vision to reality. Starting March 16th, you'll notice the following:
- Sellers can spend earnings from sales on SidelineSwap purchases
- An improved Seller Dashboard with more sales data
- And for our friends north of the border, you can now cash out to CAD
Here is a preview of the new Seller Dashboard:
This is just the beginning of a wave of big improvements to SidelineSwap payments. In the coming weeks and months, you can expect more good stuff, including:
- More ways to pay (including PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay, and Venmo)
- More cashout options (including gift cards to retailers and brands)
- Rewards for referrals and a new loyalty program
- New ways to raise money for your team or cause
All sales made before Monday, March 16th will appear in your "prior balance" on your Seller Dashboard. These funds can be cashed out to your bank account. If you'd prefer to convert your prior balance to site credit, we'll be adding that feature in the coming days. If you do not cash out your balance from sales completed prior to today by April 30, 2020, we will automatically convert your balance to site credit.
Going forward, all sales will be added to your new balance. From there, you can take advantage of the new payments features. In order to withdraw money from your new balance, you’ll need to re-enter your bank account information. We’re changing our payout processor from Stripe to Payoneer, and for security reasons we’re unable to transfer the information you previously provided.
Check out your new Seller Dashboard!