If you anticipate being away from your account for an extended period of time, you can activate "Vacation Mode" in your account. By putting your account in Vacation Mode, your items aren't able to be purchased or engaged with by other users. Your items will become available again as soon as you turn Vacation Mode off.
Why is my account in Vacation Mode?
There are certain circumstances under which SidelineSwap will automatically put your account in Vacation Mode. You may be in Vacation Mode if:
- Your account has been inactive for 30+ days, meaning you have not logged into your account in 30 days.
- You've made more than 4 sales and your Seller Score is below 60%.
- You were unresponsive to your first sale and it was automatically canceled.
- You didn't log in after a sale and the sale was automatically canceled.
- You failed to comply with SidelineSwap's community standards for selling.
You can toggle Vacation Mode on and off here: https://sidelineswap.com/settings/vacation